Can you believe I've been scrapbooking for 13 years and have NEVER been on a retreat? Well, this weekend will change all that as I head interstate for my first long weekend, all scrapbooking retreat! Yipee!
But first, I have to pack. And I'm finding it pretty hard to narrow my supplies down! I have been to my fair share of crops though, so here's my top 5 essential items to have in my scrapbooking tote!
1. Tissues. I'm assuming I'll laugh so hard I'll have tears at some stage over the weekend!
2. Baby wipes. Cleaning my workspace, hands, stamps, spills etc. They always come in very handy.
3. Lip Balm. I always seem to get dry lips at these things and I personally like plain old vaseline the best.
4. Panadol. In case of a headache. Must remember to drink water too!
5. Antacid. Sitting, snacking on lollies and chocolate sometimes leads to heartburn for me - especially since having babies!
So that's five things packed and ready to go! Now for the rest!