As soon as I read this post from Fat Mum Slim, I knew I wanted to create a layout based on the idea. I'm so passionate about recording my story in my albums as well as my babies' and a layout based on imperfections would balance the story nicely!
This layout is up on the Simple Stories blog today as I used their latest range Summer Fresh. It really is a fresh range - I love the bright colours and fresh combinations!
Funnily enough, I came up with too many imperfections to fit on my layout haha! So I added a small kraft bag to tuck extra journaling in!
Here's my journaling:
- I haven't cleaned my car since . . . who knows when!
- I check my phone constantly for emails.
- Sometimes I take hours to answer a text.
- I currently have 4 (clean) baskets of washing dumped on the floor waiting to be folded.
- At least once a week I feed my daughter 2 min noodles for dinner.
- I can polish off a whole packet of biscuits in one sitting.
- I don't iron.
- I drink way too much diet coke.
- I don't eat much fruit.
- I don't exercise.
- I watch way to much TV.
I love that my kids don't see any of this and love me for what I am.
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check out the Simple Stories blog - there is inspiration posted almost every day!