My first blog post is live on the Simple Stories blog! Head on over to take a look! I mentioned in my last post that I've caught up on my gratitude layouts and that is what my post is about.
February's journaling is tucked behind the patterned paper, with a little tab there to pull it out. I simply hand journaling on white cardstock.
Gratitude February 2012
1. Kindy. Amelia is honestly blossoming and developing so much due to kindy.
2. Artwork. I love getting artwork home from kindy that makes me smile!
3. Photos. More specifically getting professional photos of the kids.
4. Family outings. They are wonderful - especially where everyone pitches in to help wrangle the kids!
5. New babies. Welcome baby Maya to the family.
6. Noah's new independence. Crawling = happier baby!
In the March layout, I used a Simple Stories pocket and tucked a few journaling cards in.
Gratitude March 2012
1. Easter chocolate. Enough said.
2. Noah's beautiful nature. Even tough Daddy can't resist!
3. A new toyroom
4. My gorgeous girl. She turned 4 and I can't believe it! Love her so much!
5. Nutellex. To make any recipe dairy free.
6. Happy mail on days where you seem to need it most.
7. Friends with kids the same age as mine (or close . . .)
I love this project. It's perfect for me right now so I don't lose track of the important things, and how lucky I am!
Thanks for looking!